Craven Dunnill’s new Cracklelux wall tiles exude hand-crafted, vintage character, thanks to their crazed patina with a glass-block look and rustic texture. Achieved using the latest contemporary ceramic tile-making techniques, Cracklelux tiles have retro appeal combined with a modern-day quality specification, ensuring they are an attractive and practical option for bathrooms, showers and kitchens.
The crazed finish of the Cracklelux tiles is achieved with a special printing technique that reacts with the semi-transparent glaze during the firing process. The distinctive, fine hair line fractures are therefore a visual feature only and do not penetrate the sealed, glazed surface.
Pictured Right: Cracklelux in Verdone
There are five fresh colours available: Taupe, Verdone, Lavanda, Aqua, Bianco (see left to right), in an extended brick format of 300 x 75mm.
Key features of new Cracklelux range of wall tiles
- Five attractive colours with a glass block glaze effect
- Appearance of a traditional crackle glaze but the performance of a modern-day wall tile
- UV and fade resistant, exceptional acid and alkali resistance and stain resistance
- Moisture resistant
- Suitable for walls in bathrooms, wet rooms, kitchens and other parts of the house
- Extended brick format 300 x 75mm
- Available from Craven Dunnill’s Renaissance Collection
Craven Dunnill is an award-winning distributor and retailer of quality, ceramic floor and wall tiles. First established in 1872, it sells under the Craven Dunnill Renaissance brand name and stocks more than 10,000 lines at any given time. The company introduces a constant flow of new ranges throughout the year, meeting the demand for fashionable, timeless and quality tiles for residential and commercial purposes.