InSinkErator® has upgraded its ‘NeoTank’ hot water tank to reach a higher temperature for the complete range of steaming hot water taps and combination taps.
The upgraded NeoTank, suitable for use with the InSinkErator® 4N1 Touch combination tap, benefits from a 1300 Watts power level to efficiently heat the water in the tank up to 99°C. If a lower water temperature is required, the NeoTank features a precise +/– 1°C thermostat. The user is able to set their desired water temperature, with ease, using the digital touch-screen control panel. The NeoTank can be set to temperatures between 88°C and 99°C which is ideal for connoisseurs of freshly ground coffee and a perfect cup of tea.
The stainless steel tank is extremely durable and corrosion-resistant designed to completely eliminate the risk of water leaks for total peace of mind. What’s more, the contemporary white gloss NeoTank benefits from improved insulation to ensure a super-quiet operation.
Ideal for where space is at a premium, the compact 2.5 litre tank fits neatly under the sink and connects easily to the in-line InSinkErator® water filters. The water filter reduces chlorine, removes lime scale and other impurities from the tap water, extending the longevity of the NeoTank as well as improving the overall taste of the water.
Marco Pastore, Product Manager Europe and Russia InSinkErator®, says: “We have further advanced the internal construction of our compact NeoTank to provide our customers with a modern, reliable hot water tank that will dispense filtered steaming hot water instantly and safely in their own homes, removing the need for a kettle cluttering the worktop.
“The NeoTank is compatible with our complete range of steaming hot water taps and combination taps, utilising the same fittings and connections as the previous hot water tank to benefit both our customers and installers.”
Steaming hot water taps and combination taps from InSinkErator® eliminate the time lost waiting for the kettle to boil, while the perfect amount of readily available steaming hot water contributes to countless other kitchen tasks. Replacing the kettle with an InSinkErator® specialist kitchen tap will not only reduce water wastage in the home, but can also help reduce the rising cost of utility bills.
Key features and benefits of the improved InSinkErator® NeoTank:
- Compact 2.5 litre tank that takes up little cupboard space
- The precise +/– 1°C electronic thermostat with the flexibility to customise the temperature of the water in the tank from 88°C to 99°C
- Highly durable, stainless steel, fully welded tank without the need for seals to eliminate the risk of leaks
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel for product longevity
- Improved insulation to ensure a super-quiet operation
- Dry start protection to ensure the tank doesn’t operate without containing water
- Ease of installation and replacement
- Easy to use touch control panel with an electronic display
- Contemporary white gloss finish
- Comes complete with installation kit
- Two-year full warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions: H 286 x W 157 x D 206 mm
For more information on the improved NeoTank, steaming hot water taps or combination taps from InSinkErator®, consult your Account Manager or visit the website at https://insinkerator.emerson.com/en-gb