Hotpoint has launched a brand new range of tumble dryers with built-in sanitising programmes. Manufactured in its UK factory, near Bristol, the range and includes condenser and vented models.
Part of the new range is the 9 kg condenser tumble dryer (H3 D91B UK) that takes care of laundry whilst providing the user with options to personalise selected cycles to suit their individual needs. The tumble dryer boasts a 10H Crease Care function that prevents creases and bad odours. The dryer also benefits from an anti-rub drum, which boasts a wavy pattern and paddles that gently lifts the laundry to create an air cushion. This ensures fabrics stay soft by reducing friction to ultimately take better care of the user’s items.
During the pandemic, insights showed a 34 per cent increase in UK consumers being interested in appliances with sanitising programmes2. The Hotpoint tumble dryer (H3 D91B UK) benefits from 15 programmes, including a Hygiene cycle, which uses high heat to remove up to 99.9 per cent of bacteria without the need for chemical additives3. The appliance also benefits from a smaller and lighter easy-to-clean filter, which has been designed to be simple to remove and maintain, so consumers can enjoy long-lasting performance of the dryer with minimal fuss.
Kimberley Garner, Hotpoint Brand Manager, says: “We are pleased to launch our new range of vented and condenser tumble dryers, which have been manufactured in our factory in Yate, Bristol. Our UK tumble dryer factory uses 100 per cent green energy and is zero waste to landfill certified. All materials are responsibly recycled and reused, from manufacture to delivery.
“With a huge choice of programmes and options, drying your laundry has never been easier. We understand that our consumers love their clothes and want to keep them looking their best, which is why our tumble dryers care for clothes and protect fabrics whilst also ensuring the load is dry with minimal creasing, reducing the time spent ironing.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint 9 kg condenser tumble dryer (H3 D91B UK):
- Freestanding condenser tumble dryer with a generous 9 kg capacity
- 10H Crease Care gently tumbles clothes for up to 10 hours after the cycle has ended to prevent wrinkle and odour formation on the clean and dry clothes. This is the longest crease care solution on the market1
- Anti-rub drum, which has a wavy pattern and paddles that gently lifts laundry, creating an air cushion, keeping fabrics soft while reducing friction, to better take care of the user’s laundry
- A total of 15 programmes to choose from, including:
- Hygiene programme, which removes up to 99.9 per cent of bacteria without the need for chemical additives3
- Rapid 30 cycle that dries clothes in just 30 minutes4
- Pre-iron cycle, which enables the user to reduce their ironing time by making it effortless to remove wrinkles and creases
- Additional options to personalise selected programmes according to the user’s personal requirements. The options include: rapid to enable quicker drying; start delay; key lock for safety and to make the programmes difficult to change when in operation; and an option to prolong the acoustic signal at the end of a cycle
- Inverter motor to minimise operational noise level and increase longevity of the appliance
- Easy-to-clean filter has been designed to be simple to remove and maintain
- 66 dB(A) noise level
- ‘B’ energy rating (on the A+++-D scale)
- Finished in black with an easy-to-use control dial to select the programmes. The appliance also boasts a sleek user interface with additional buttons to select the extra options to customise the cycle (also available in white and graphite)
- Dimensions: H 850 x W 595 x D 610 mm
For more information on the new range of Hotpoint tumble dryers, or any other appliances, please contact your account manager or visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk