The new Oakmere range of porcelain floor tiles from Craven Dunnill’s Renaissance Collection renews our love affair with the natural appeal of English oak and the effortless way it introduces a natural harmony to any room. The extended 1210 x 200mm narrow plank option features a planed wood effect, whilst a ready-made parquet tile option is the easy way to introduce fashionable patterns.
Diane Hyde, Marketing Manager at Craven Dunnill reports the recent launch of the range has been buoyant: “Oakmere ticks all the boxes when it comes to truly replicating natural oak, surface texture, colour options and quality, whilst the ready-made parquet option gives the range a vital, fashionable edge”.
Oakmere from Craven Dunnill’s Renaissance Collection is proving universally appealing:
- A subtle English oak grain, available in 1210 x 200mm plank format and 604 x 604mm ready-made. parquet-effect pattern
- Smooth, rectified edges requiring minimal grout
- Replicated in five natural finishes: brown, nut, grey, white and ochre
- Glazed porcelain with a high degree of abrasion resistance
- Suitable for floors throughout the house, including bathrooms, conservatories, living areas and kitchens.
- Manufactured from the highest quality glazed porcelain with superior UV/fade, moisture and stain resistant qualities.
About Craven Dunnill
Craven Dunnill is an award-winning retailer and distributor of fine quality, ceramic floor and wall tiles. Originally established in 1872, it sells under the Craven Dunnill Renaissance brand name and stocks more than 10,000 lines at any given time. The company introduces a constant flow of new ranges throughout the year, meeting the demand for fashionable, timeless and quality tiles for residential and commercial purposes.
More news from Craven Dunnill