In order to provide users with its services, Media Bookers (MB) may request and/or record information about them. We therefore believe that we have a “legitimate business interest” to collect and use this information. This privacy notice explains the type of personal information we collect from you directly, or indirectly via 3rd party data providers, covering individuals who:
- visit our websites – bathroom-review.co.uk / kitchens-review.co.uk
- use our products and services;
- contact us concerning our products and services;
- are a reader of our publications;
- attend or register to attend our events (including online events) or other events in which MB participates;
- complete surveys MB has issued or commissioned;
- complete competition entries MB has issued or commissioned;
- through telephone research of your organisation and your role in the organisation;
- through research of public resources to identify organisations and your role in the organisation;
- are provided to us as part of 3rd party data for inclusion in our future marketing campaigns and where consent has been provided for 3rd party marketing campaigns;
- supply products or services to MB;
- have applied to work for MB, or are current or former employees of MB;
- what personal information may be collected about you;
- how MB will use this personal information;
- when MB may use this personal information to contact you;
- how long will MB retain your personal information;
- how this personal information may be shared with other parties;
- how your personal information will be kept secure;
- your rights regarding the personal information you provide to us;
- how to contact us.
In this policy, personal information means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, and online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Media Bookers (MB) encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from MB so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. MB is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the MB family of websites.