Bathroom Review Pronteau HotKey® shortlisted for SBID award

Pronteau HotKey® shortlisted for SBID Design Award 2023

Abode, designer of kitchen and bathroom solutions, has been shortlisted at this year’s SBID Awards 2023 as Pronteau HotKey® is named a finalist in the KBB Product category.

With the first stage of the judging process now complete, Abode is seeking your support in the Public Vote – NOW OPEN – which accounts for 10% of the overall score, with the remaining 90% formed by the expert judging panel.

Abode believe its patented Pronteau HotKey® technology is the safest way to dispense steaming hot water, offering a range of contemporary 4 IN 1 taps that provide 75 – 98° instant filtered steaming hot water, regular hot and cold functions, and the addition of fresh filtered cold water. The Pronteau HotKey® collection includes swan and quad spout monoblocs and unique 3-part designs, available in 5 beautiful finishes: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Matt Black, Antique Brass and Brushed Brass.

Without the Pronteau HotKey® the steaming hot water cannot be activated, hide it away or up high from little ones, and the tap will only perform as a 3-way mixer tap. As well as this safety benefit, HotKey® is also great for anyone with dexterity difficulties or conditions such as arthritis, so users can avoid pushing down, turning and sliding the handle to trigger the water flow.

The discreet Pronteau HotKey® fob can be hidden out of children’s reach, placed high up on a magnetic surface like an extractor or fridge-freezer, or on the back of the tap for optimum safety. Hidden inside the tap body, a proximity sensor detects when the HotKey® is nearby, activating the boiler to pump steaming hot water through a separate central channel to the spout and without it, the tap becomes an ordinary 3-way mixer.

The PROBOIL.4E boiler has been designed exclusively for the Pronteau HotKey® collection. It is compact enough to fit in a Belfast/Butler sink base unit while delivering up to 100 cups per hour, thanks to its generous 4L capacity. In addition, it has colour-coded push-fit connectors for easy installation, as well as intuitive digital displays with temperature control and a filter life indicator for the ultimate in end-user convenience.

If you believe Pronteau HotKey® is a worthy winner in the KBB product arena, please take this opportunity to have your say and VOTE HERE www.sbidawards.com/finalist-pda/pronteau-hotkey. Everyone is invited to participate in the public vote, so colleagues, clients, friends and family, now is the time to show your support for Pronteau HotKey®, a steaming, stylish and safe instant hot water tap collection by Abode.

Voting closes on 11th September at 5pm (BST). Each entry undergoes an exhaustive three-tier judging process by panels of leading industry experts for both technical content and aesthetic creativity, as well as a public vote. Evaluating essential elements such as compliance with the brief, budget, health & safety and fit-for-purpose design.

The winners of the SBID Awards 2023 will be announced at the prestigious awards ceremony at The  Landmark London on Friday, 3rd November, where finalists will get the unique opportunity to meet other top-tier professionals from the design industry, all representing excellence in global design.

You May Also Like

Kitchens-Review-Wodar-taps

Wodar launches eight new hot taps

Kitchens-Review-Silestone-Le-Chic-by-Cosentino-in-Eclectic-Pearl-

Regency flair with luxury Bridgerton-inspired interiors

SWA Steel Windows

Bring steel windows and doors into the kitchen

Kitchens-Review-Keller-Kitchens-Kiwa-Assessment-Misty-Grey

Keller Kitchens excels in Kiwa assessment